Hello from AutoGuide

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from AutoGuide

Hello from AutoGuide

Hi Guys,

My name is Marco from autoguide.com. I am the latest addition to the AutoGuide team.
    I would like to take this time to introduce myself to you guys as I will be taking over as the site admin.
    I look forward to working and getting to know you guys better. If you have any questions, feedbacks or site issues, please feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Marco

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

welcome!

didnt even know we had a previous mod!

Quote Originally Posted by verano.inline View Post
    welcome!

didnt even know we had a previous mod!
    well now you know I'm the go to guy

We are actually looking for dedicated members on this site that would like to take up a role in managing the forums as a moderator and help grow veranotalk.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)