My List of PROBLEMS with a 2012 Verano

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My List of PROBLEMS with a 2012 Verano

Exclamation My List of PROBLEMS with a 2012 Verano

Hello,

Just wanted to list my issues exierinced so far. 29K miles on car.

1) Rattling noise near the front drivers wheel.-Dealer fixed issue after multiple attempts. something was loose.
    2) Vehicle stalled while accelerating from a stop. Almost got in a bad collision.-Dealer replaced accelerator sensor.
    3) The interior floor flooded. from front to back all carpet was soaked.-Dealer found an HVAC hose plugged up.
    4) Airbag recall
    5) Passengers window motor is very very slow. Takes twice as long as drivers to go up. Not fixed
    6)Went to go to the store this afternoon and the car will not start. My key is stuck in the ignition. I am waiting on the tow truck.

I spoke to "GM" after the car flooded and they would not put in another car. This trend is very disturbing. I have been a longtime GM owner and this kind of quality is poor at best. Probably the last GM purchase for me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

After calling the Buick Roadside Assistance number 15-20 times and 2 days of waiting (no tow). They stated the weather was bad and the trucks are busy.
    I called the dealership and they had a tow in 30 mins.

1 year old battery died and leaked acid all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by sdiess View Post
    Hello,

Just wanted to list my issues exierinced so far. 29K miles on car.

1) Rattling noise near the front drivers wheel.-Dealer fixed issue after multiple attempts. something was loose.
    2) Vehicle stalled while accelerating from a stop. Almost got in a bad collision.-Dealer replaced accelerator sensor.
    3) The interior floor flooded. from front to back all carpet was soaked.-Dealer found an HVAC hose plugged up.
    4) Airbag recall
    5) Passengers window motor is very very slow. Takes twice as long as drivers to go up. Not fixed
    6)Went to go to the store this afternoon and the car will not start. My key is stuck in the ignition. I am waiting on the tow truck.

I spoke to "GM" after the car flooded and they would not put in another car. This trend is very disturbing. I have been a longtime GM owner and this kind of quality is poor at best. Probably the last GM purchase for me.
    sdiess,

Extremely sorry to hear of the multiple vehicle issues with your Verano. We want to ensure that you're satisfied in your vehicle, so please keep us updated on the diagnosis. You're more than welcome to message us privately if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

William R.
    Buick Customer Care
    The new Owner's Center is here, visit: my.buick.com!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

Regret buying this car

I leased a 2013 buick verano On April 25th, 2013. Since then, I have had 3 issues all pertaining to the transmission and I am very upset about this. The first time, the car stalled randomly without warning in the turning lane at a very busy intersection. At that time, the car only had 5000 miles. Had it towed to the dealership and they said it was something with the switch in the transmission. Second time, about a week later it was excessively leaking transmission coolant. There was no warning about this either. Now I am on the third issue in less than one year. Drove the vehicle to a nearby city about 2 hours away and in transit the vehicle starts to stalls and won't switch gears. Dashboard says transmission is hot and to idle vehicle. At this point I only have approx 8000 miles on the vehicle. Its a nice car with nice features and smooth ride but the transmission is mine is crap. I would like to know if anyone else is having problems with their transmission??

7. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)