To all the current owners. Have you had any issues so far? - Page 2

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To all the current owners. Have you had any issues so far?

I also went from 07 3 series to this verano. Pros cheaper maintenance, quieter ride, smooth ride but still aggressive if need be, good power but could be better, leather seats in my opinion are awesome super comfy, had mine a month and have had no problems. Cons of car is that the outside mirrors are not auto dimming, no home link in the car for your garage door opener, and I don't like how the windshield wipers work. But overall this is a great car. Absolutely love the onstar app for my phone that allows me to start my car remotely from anywhere and also love that my heated seats come on when it's under 45 degrees outside when I auto start it. Great car for the money the Bose sound system also rocks in the car as well. I wil keep you updated but for the money I don't think you can get a nicer car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

Just a update! Well my trunk has gone from hard to close, to now it will not open from time to time! Never took notice there was no lock requiring a key! Let me tell you when neither of the switches work and you have stuff in the trunk man does that tick ya off! Then today backing out of the garage my husband had the window down and noticed a horrible chirping grinding sort of noise only when it is in gear not park or neutral! So back to the shop! The casing around the brake light in the rear window is falling down they are going to fix that and they ordered a new celluloid for the trunk but I don't think that is the issue as it clicks each time you press the button it just won't open! It will not even open you crawl thru from the back seat and pull the emergency release! That is scary! Not that I plan to haul anyone in there but.... Will keep you all updated!

Onceatoyotagirl,

I'm sorry to hear about your vehicle issues. I hope everything is fixed at the dealership. Please keep us informed.

Evan, Buick Customer Service

5. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

I just rolled over 2,000 miles on my Verano and I have noticed two issues. The first is a squeak coming from the right front shock. This only happens when I hit the break and the car goes down in the front. Can not hear this issue when the window is up only when it is down more annoying then anything when I get my Coffee in the morning. The second is my radio stations all come in a lil fuzzy. My XM comes in good, my I Pod works great by my radio not so much. I was wondering if anybody else has had these issues? Also I'm mad that I bought this car now that I know they are having a turbo one come out :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Onceatoyotagirl View Post
    Just a update! Well my trunk has gone from hard to close, to now it will not open from time to time! Never took notice there was no lock requiring a key! Let me tell you when neither of the switches work and you have stuff in the trunk man does that tick ya off! Then today backing out of the garage my husband had the window down and noticed a horrible chirping grinding sort of noise only when it is in gear not park or neutral! So back to the shop! The casing around the brake light in the rear window is falling down they are going to fix that and they ordered a new celluloid for the trunk but I don't think that is the issue as it clicks each time you press the button it just won't open! It will not even open you crawl thru from the back seat and pull the emergency release! That is scary! Not that I plan to haul anyone in there but.... Will keep you all updated!
    I think you should get your car replaced. you seem to have a TON of quality issues that shouldnt be quality issues..

I bought my Verano a couple of months ago and so far I really enjoy the car. The one issue that I've started to notice is the bluetooth connectivity. Nearly every time I talk on the phone, the bluetooth disconnects from my phone and I have to hang up with the person I was talking with and reconnect the phone. I plan on calling the service department and see if there is anything I can do to fix this issue. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, what did you do to fix the issue.

Angry Still problems!

Well another update! The trunk issue continues been to the shop three times and they act like I am crazy!
    Push the button...hit the switch nothing happens while Popsicles melt in my shopping basket.
    I drive around for a while with the trunk open sign on my display and the you HIT a corner or bump and surprise
    You have to pull over and shut it. I even put the seat down and crawled in and the emergency latch won't even
    Open it! I hate the trunk!
    Ask to have the third brake light inside cover fixed get it back and it still is hanging down.
    The noise that I was hearing that shop could not reproduce is now wildly loud and annoying so they can't tell me
    I am nuts! Sounds like a catalytic converter cover maybe. In fact it is down right embarrassing! I hate it!
    Still have shifting issues when you leave off the gas and then go pick up again there is a law in the pick up and when it
    Does it does it is harsh! I have neck issues so I am getting tired of the unexpected won't go! I am
    Going to get rearended one of these days!
    I liked the car but I am tired of the dealership! Cheated out of rebate when I bought it and now the service
    Sucks! Ugh!!!!!!!! Gas mileage around town is 29! I have 11,500 miles on it.

Evan if you are sorry there are problems why can't they be fixed? I waste more time driving it to be fixed and it still is not fixed! I am really frustrated with the car! I see from the different forums that I am not alone with the issues! Car looks nice and that is why I bought it but if I qualify think its going for lemon law! Just plain tired! Maybe it is just the dealerships fault! I wish I had my Toyota back! At least I could get in the trunk!

Onceatoyotagirl,

I'm sorry you're frustrated. Could you private message me you information (name, number, address, VIN, current mileage, and involved dealer) so I can check into your situation?

Evan, Buick Customer Service

We picked up our new Verano two weeks ago. At 1,000 miles no issues other than I'm not sure about the combined city/highway mileage at 23mpg. I sure hope it improves.

13. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)