Hello

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Hello

Like most of everyone else I'm hungry for information, and I'm looking forward to reading what everyone has to say about the new Verano.

parputter

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum

I'm excited to get behind the wheel of the 2012 Buick Verano. Not sure if you know, but it's based off of the Chevrolet Cruze. I actually had the chance to drive the Cruze and loved it, just that it was lacking luxury features I must have. Which is why I'm looking forward to the Verano!

What do you like about the Verano so far?

Size is about the only commonality between the Cruze and the Verano. I had the opportunity to drive the Verano at its announcement roll-out in Phoenix and it is awesome. I have been selling Buicks for over 20 years and I fell in love.

5. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm keeping a relatively sporadically updated blog about my Verano ownership. Feel free to check it out.

Other than that. Solid car for the price. Smoooooooooooth ride. I definitely feel I got my money's worth.

In hindsight, I would have gone with Intellilink without Nav, however.
    ~miou
    ---------
    My periodic review as a 2012 Buick Verano owner: http://buickverano.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by miou View Post
    I'm keeping a relatively sporadically updated blog about my Verano ownership. Feel free to check it out.

Other than that. Solid car for the price. Smoooooooooooth ride. I definitely feel I got my money's worth.

In hindsight, I would have gone with Intellilink without Nav, however.
    Im reading more and more that people are regretting not going for the Intellilink system. When i make my Verano purchase i'll make sure to get it, with navigation!
    have you had a chance to drive the Cruze and compare it to the Verano?

i read your blog and saw something about the mechanical noise when first getting into gear. mine does that also and my reaction is always to get out and see what i hit.

Hi all. My name is kyo. nice to make friend with all of you

Nice to see you here.

11. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)