Bluetooth problems with lg cosmos 200

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bluetooth problems with lg cosmos 200

Bluetooth problems with lg cosmos 200

I leased a 2014 Verano a few moths ago and am having problems keeping my lg cosmos 200 phone synced with the Verano's bluetooth. I can sync it at first, but when I go to make a call the phone restarts itself! After the phone restarts it works just fine with the bluetooth. I talked with the folks at Verizon who sold me this phone and since there are no software updates for the phone they believe the problem may be with the software in the Verano. Any help/advice is appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
    I leased a 2014 Verano a few moths ago and am having problems keeping my lg cosmos 200 phone synced with the Verano's bluetooth. I can sync it at first, but when I go to make a call the phone restarts itself! After the phone restarts it works just fine with the bluetooth. I talked with the folks at Verizon who sold me this phone and since there are no software updates for the phone they believe the problem may be with the software in the Verano. Any help/advice is appreciated!
    Hi Chris B,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble pairing your phone to your Verano. Have you attempted to contact our Infotainment Support Team? They will be able to answer your questions and further assist you with your concerns. They can be reached at 855-478-7767, seven days a week, between the hours of 8AM - 10PM EST. Let us know if any additional help is needed!

Best,

Andraya R.
    Buick Customer Care

Thanks so much for your prompt reply! I'll give the Support Team a call today!

Chris B.

5. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)