AC not working

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AC not working

AC not working

My 2012 Verano is having issues with the AC. It started out with the lower speeds not working, now I may get the top 2 speeds to work and may not. Seems that in the morning, it will work, but if I drive a short distance, turn the car off, then back on, it does not work. Or when it gets to be a hotter day, it does not work.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi ianaw,

Sorry to hear of this concern with your Verano! Have you spoken with your dealership about the concern? If not, we would be happy to get you in contact with them. Please feel free to send a private message with your name, address, phone number, VIN, mileage, and name of preferred dealership. Thank you!

Jessica
    Buick Customer Care
    The new Owner's Center is here, visit: my.buick.com!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)