Thinking of buying - Page 2

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of buying

Gotcha!!! Well for Canada that is a great price then. Keep me posted and send new pics after you buy it. Give it a good name....We Verano owners love to name them. Mine is "vader". LOL He does look like Darth a bit. hahaha. Best of luck. <3

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks! At least we don't need car loans, those make already expensive cars cost even more. Now we just need to move to acquire more parking so we can put the winter cars indoors with the nice summer ones, lol. It is too late in the year to wash and wax it I think, so I will have to rely on the rust proofing for winter, keep it as clean as possible through winter and give it a really good clean up in the spring.

Coming from a dealership it is already spotless so it should be fine, I just like going into winter with a good coat of wax on them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)