Optima Dry Cell vs Stock Battery

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Optima Dry Cell vs Stock Battery

Optima Dry Cell vs Stock Battery

Do you guys recommend getting this battery to run for your cars since, it does have a great battery life, CCA rating is also great.

Or do you guys just prefer the stock battery that came in the car? i personally from what people have told me that the dry cell batteries are great, plus this battery has a life time warranty as well or 3 years..

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

OEM is always the better way. If your not going to add any accessories to your car, the OEM battery is more than good.

However if you need to get another battery due to a bad battery, or you plan on installing some accessories then buying a Optima Dry Cell might just be a good idea.

They have a 2 years warranty.

Even better, wal-mart sells Optima batteries. So if you need to replace your bad Optima battery thats still under warranty....wal-mart is where you need to go.

Is this issue relevant to my thread regarding problems with the battery that have been reposted on various forums.
    I am thinking of buying a 2014 Verano base, and when I went to test drive it, the battery had no power and the key was stuck in the ignition, that raised concerns for me, but the car was awesome to drive. When I researched the car , flat batteries seemed a common problem, hence my question.

5. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)