Paint issue on 2014 Verano

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums – General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paint issue on 2014 Verano

Paint issue on 2014 Verano

I love my car! But I bought it in November and I was cleaning it off in February and noticed paint chips. I went to the dealership they said nothing they could do it was my fault! I have no clue what I could of done! Well I called Buick and they said if the guy at the dealership said it was from me there is nothing they can do. So I visited a body shop he said give it some time and try to figure out what is causing it. I have no clue. I have started parking different places at my jobs pulling further into my driveway. I am at a loss! Went back to the body shop and got an estimate. I can't believe I have to pay to have my car repainted Has anyone had this issue?

I am wondering if it was caused because I dont have mudflaps? I am just trying anything now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

Where are the chips? If you ride the highway frequently you will most definitely have some on the font of the hood and possibly the bumper.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)