To all the current owners. Have you had any issues so far?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums General discussion forum for Buick Verano

Welcome to Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums - a website dedicated to all things Buick Verano.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Verano Talk Forum : Buick Verano Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: To all the current owners. Have you had any issues so far?

To all the current owners. Have you had any issues so far?

Seeing as there's already a good amount of people with the Verano. Have you had any major issues pop up yet? The Cruze which is what the Verano is based on has had tons of issues so I'm wondering if those issues crossed over to the Verano.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have not had any major issues thus far, however I'm only on day four!

I do think the seat sucks in terms of comfort, but that's not exactly a mechanical/electrical failure.

I'll definitely mention if anything crops up though.

The car is awesome with the following 2 exceptions.1) The trunk needs a lot of force to close 2)The turn signal feels loose when depressing the lever for a left turn

5. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have had mine for 10 days now and there have been no problems.

I just wish that the centre armrest was a little longer.

Got mine in March 2012. So far no problems My previous car was a 3 series BMW. This Verano is smooth

I got my Verano yesterday, the sales rep gave me a great tour then left..:-) I go to leave, parking breaks are on and won't come ofe, U-Turn to the serviuce department. They give me a crapy rental ans tell me should be fixed tonight. I called a few hours later and still not done, they have to take a break module out of another new Verano and put it into mine.

Finelley was ready this AM, sales person will bring it to me at 11.

So to start not to impress.

I purchased my Verano in January 2012. It is a gem to drive...it does have a recall for the drivers air bag inspection which I JUST got. Had a issue with it changing everything from English to Spanish when I got in it from getting groceries. Kind of freaked me out, unprogrammed my phones and all. Don't know what's up with that but have a appointment for 27th. Otherwise I am getting 29 mpg AROUND town with 5500 miles on it, haven't taken it highway at all to see what I get there. I am pleased what a car for the price. Agree that the trunk is hard to close and the comfort in the seat isn't good, and the cloth in the seat stays all wrinkled which looks bad. But pleased!

Picked up my 2012 Verano on April 26th, today is May 11th. So i have had 15 days of trouble free driving, but, to be fari clsoe to 2,300 kms. Today my driver's side window fliped, fornt end dropped in door, back end is sticking up aboe roof line. Now i have to drive 1.5 hours each way to dealer for fix. Alsno noticed today that my rear break indicator, is fallign apart. Hoepfully they can fix both at saem time. Truthfully disappointed, and worried i have a lemon. Not a great first impression.

I am thinking of purchasing a Verano but am reluctant to buy a North American built car, especially one in its first year of existence. Anyone have any advice? Would you buy the Verano if you could back in time?

Quote Originally Posted by jl_verano-2012 View Post
    Got mine in March 2012. So far no problems My previous car was a 3 series BMW. This Verano is smooth
    Great to hear that coming from someone who owned a BMW 3 series and we all know how good those cars are aside from maintenance.
    Care to go more indepth on your Verano experience? Would like to hear more since im still considering buying a Verano.

13. Remove Advertisements
    VeranoTalk.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.