Hello,

I am rare and endangered breed of 20-something Buick owner, having had a 2004 Buick Verano for almost 9 years, and enjoyed the **** out of that car. Those old Centuries and Regals are beast - and the amount of those on the road and their age is a living testament to that. I've had this car for a year now after having bought it salvage, after-accident and replaced airbags, extetirior body panels, and sewed up the trim myself.

The Good about this car: Interior looks pretty classy. Intellilink is awesome, still enjoying free XM radio (inherited a plan from previous owner), nice and large wheels with sporty tires (that tend to goi flat a lot on horrible Cleveland roads), handling is much better that on my old Century (no more boat-like rolling an excessive swaying over bumps), seats are more anatomically-correct, the look and feel of the car is definetely above and beyond the price tag. Trunk space is generous. Back-up sensors are very nice too.

The Bad: AC is not working very well, and it only has 30k miles at this point, oil is a pain in the a$$ to change (if you are a do-it-yourself type like me) with oil filter cap being so deeply buried that it takes about 50 5-degree turns to undo it and I had to cuyt a hole in the cover for oil pan to drain oil. Car is nimble at low RPM's and semi-manual feature is nice, but just doesn't have the same power as V6 without the turbo. Pretty small for 4-5 people too. No GPS - have to buy GM's subscription-only service at that trim level (which is really short-sighted of GM, make a buck today, lose 10 future customers year from now), or look at your phone all the time in 'entry-level luxury car' (pretty ridiculous, isn't it?).

The Ugly: getting all kind of sensors go off on the cluster, including front airbag one (kind of important). Called GM Customer Service (saw in the news that they recalled 90k cars for this issues) but they won't honor mine because it's a salvage title and they are not re-imbursing until I prove that it's their issue, what a stab in the back :/. Pretty messed up of company to throw their customers under the bus like that with critical safety feature, if you ask me. After being betrayed like that - this is probably my last GM vehicle, even after a 9-year romance with Century.. And the design direction trend in going from orienting themselves to do-it-yourself young mechanics to urban yuppies that take their car to dealership for oil changes, making any kind of repairs on your own very difficult (you'll usually run into something that you just can't replace without dealership's involvement) and have 10 different monthly subscriptions for everything - just not for me. It's been real, it's been fun Buick. Good luck, Marry.